Sunday, October 11, 2015
Top Ten Reasons More is Definitely Better!
Woodland Creek Series.
30 Authors. 30 Shifter Stories.
I haven't done one of these in a while, but just to give you a little more to mull over, here is a Top Ten List of why MORE is BETTER:
10. Books! For a reader, there really is no such thing as too many books. Now, finding any space on your bookshelves? Another story. Two words: electronic devices.
9. Do-overs! Yeah, despite the rumors, I'm not perfect. Yet, there are people in this world who will love me unconditionally and give me second, third, umpteen chances. I try not to disappoint them often, but let's face it, do-overs are better when you get a few more.
8. Star Wars! The more of these produced, the happier I am. Sure, not everyone gets it, and I'm not dressing up or anything ::puts Ewok costume away::, but this is brain candy for me.
7. Office supplies! My obsession with office supplies might be bordering on a starring role in an A&E show. Between my day job and the home writing space, I might need an intervention. Nah!
6. Time! I've shared with many that if I had one superpower, it would be control of time. On average over a lifetime, we watch TV 9.1 years (2 years of which are watching commercials), spend about 3 months in traffic (I knew it!), spend 48 days having sex (see hero hubby!), and laugh out loud 290,000 times. For more of these funny statistics, you can find them at https://www.distractify.com/astounding-facts-about-how-we-actually-spend-our-time-1197818577.html
5. Coffee! And before you debate this one, you have to see me first thing in the morning. You'll come over to the dark side (with a little mocha creamer).
4. Blessings! Self-explanatory. Count them as often as you can.
3. Chocolate! Also self-explanatory. Hot, dark, milk, white, all donations are accepted.
2. Hemsworths! Francos! Efrons! Wayans! Celebrity Siblings
1. Shifter stories! Check out http://woodlandcreekseries.com to find out more!
If you want to see my contribution to this amazing series, you can get a sneak peak at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26843484-wicked-jackal
Happy Reading and Writing!