So, to convince hubby, kids, and myself that it's okay they haven't had more than one home-cooked meal this week and probably won't get many more than that over the next week, here is the Top Ten Reasons They Can Eat Pizza Every Night.
10. Let's face it, who wouldn't rather eat greasy, cheesy, crusty pizza over broccoli casserole any day?
9. Tomatoes are healthy. Pepperoni and cheese are full of protein. It's a nutritious meal for all.
8. Honestly, I haven't done dishes today yet either, so no pots and pans=no chance anything's getting cooked around here.
7. Pizza man has really begun to wear some shiny bling, and he needs our tips to add to his collection.
6. Mommy needs a dinner she can hold in one hand and type with the other.
5. Tired of Little Caesar's? There's always Domino's, Papa John's, Smashing Tomato, Ci Ci's, Puccini's, Old Chicago, and fifty other pizza places we haven't tried yet.
4. Pizza sends your taste buds on a thrill ride comparable to any wild roller coaster run. It's harmony in your mouth. Okay, maybe I'm still in writer mode.
3. There's usually a couple pieces leftover for tomorrow's lunch, which we all know, mom will have to un-glue her fingers from the keyboard to nuke for a minute. Hey, that's cooking.
2. Speed dial and our usual order stored in the pizza places around town's computers make for a super-quick supper fix. (Yes, they know us by name.)
1. I HAVE A COUPON!
There you have it! Top Ten Reasons They Can Eat Pizza Every Night. Now, if you can
Happy Reading and Writing,