10. No, go ahead of me in line. I don't mind.
9. We're only going to two stores--three tops.
8. I'm confused. It's midnight...are we shopping late or early?
7. I sure hope I spend enough money to recover the economy.
6. Ooooh, Jingle Bells, Wal-mart smells, granny got a gun...
5. Who really needs a 48-inch, plazma, HD TV for $200 dollars? Really?
4. Boy, wonder why the mall's so crowded?
3. I'll just be in here a minute.
2. I'll never see a deal like this again!
1. I'll take a Gerard Butler in a size 10 *wink*
There you go. Top Ten Things Not Overheard on Black Friday. For a little more information about myths of Black Friday, check out the following Fox News clip.
Black Friday Myths
CherieInto the Fire Amazon BuyLink: http://tinyurl.com/3f7vfnp
Into the Fire TWRP BuyLink: http://tinyurl.com/3mfn3zj