Usually, I work out a few giggles with a humorous top ten list, but this week, I thought I'd do something a little different. Here are ten sites that I've visited recently and would recommend to others. If you have a moment, check them out for some good information.
1. www.kmart.com You can do layaway on line. Cool way to cover some Christmas items without leaving home until it's time to pick up your items.
2. http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/ Kristin Lamb's writerly advice with an emphasis on social media.
3. http://favstar.fm/ Supposed to give you the best tweets (the ones that are RT'd the most)
4. http://www.youtube.com/user/LauraZigman Cute and funny YouTube videos by Laura Zigman
5. http://www.xtranormal.com/ Make fun movies to upload to YouTube. They say, "If you can type, you can make a movie."
6. http://www.xtranormal.com/ Some Twitter advice from chick-lit author, Jennifer Weiner
7. http://www.jennycrusie.com/for-writers/essays/ Essays from Jennifer Crusie about writing, publishing, and other topics.
8. http://www.craftingfiction.com/2010/02/kat-oreilly-on-writing-romance.html Kat O'Reilly weighs in on writing romance
9. http://thebookshelfmuse.blogspot.com/ One source for descriptive writing ideas.
10. http://lydiakang.blogspot.com/ Need some medical info? Check out Medical Mondays on this blog.
There you go. A short list of references for various needs. Any interesting sites I missed?
Into the Fire Amazon BuyLink:
Into the Fire TWRP BuyLink: http://tinyurl.com/3mfn3zj