I write contemporary, but it is scaring season, so today's Top Ten is all about vampires. And, though book industry people say the market is saturated, there will always be romance books with vampires and here's why. Hope you enjoy.
10. Turns out, a diet of blood results in less tummy upset (any vamps fart in the books you've read?).
9. Bad boys in black...need I say more?
8. No wrinkles due to sunbathing.
7. Garlic-breath is never a problem.
6. You'll never have to share mirror-space.
5. Your PMS chocolate stash is safe around him.
4. Authentic Halloween decorations from his creepy castle.
3. Tight, leather pants don't provide enough room for the whole embarrasing (and gross) hand-down-the-pants guy-thing.
2. Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, Alexander Skarsgard, Ian Somerhalder, and Tom Cruise (before the crazy).
1. The sexy bedroom voice created with those fangs never gets old.
So, there you have it! Top ten reasons vampires will never die. Hope you enjoyed.
Just a little FYI, Into the Fire, recently received a couple good reviews. Check them out, if you get a chance.
Sizzling Hot Book Reviews said "Into the Fire gives us a wonderful concept, great conflict and adoring characters. Don’t miss Into the Fire when you are looking for a new book." For the entire review, go here: http://tinyurl.com/3zgagc4
Got Erotic Romance said "Into the
Fire is a fast and fun read. Is it getting hot in here? This
kitchen is on fire!" For the entire review, go here: http://tinyurl.com/4y2ntz2
Fire Amazon BuyLink: http://tinyurl.com/3f7vfnp
Fire TWRP BuyLink: http://tinyurl.com/3mfn3zj