Top Ten Reasons You’ll Like This Book10. The food in the book is non-partisan.
9. My mom liked it (Disclaimer: she does love me)!
8. It’s refreshing and tasty (Warning—do not eat this book).
7. As the weather grows cooler, this book will warm you up.
6. You get a gourmet meal prepared by two professional chefs in 70 pages.
5. Turns out, food is extremely sensual.
4. The book is soooo much better than the movie (Disclaimer: so far, there is no movie, but I’m open to selling the movie rights ;0P).
3. It’s inexpensive entertainment.
2. You can eat anything (even a gas station hot dog) while you read this story and still enjoy both.
1. Regardless of how much trouble the characters get into, there is a Happily Ever After.
Today, I'm at Romance in the Backseat. Stop by and comment to up your chances to win.
I'm touring all this week and next. Here's the official schedule:
|Oct 4||Romance in the Backseat|
|Oct 4||Top Ten Reasons to Buy This Book|
|Oct 5||Lisa Haselton's Reviews and Interviews|
|Oct 5||Jennifer Jakes' Blog|
|Oct 5||Caroline Clemmons' Blog|
|Oct 6||Hope. Dreams. Life...Love|
|Oct 6||Amie Louellen's Blog|
|Oct 7||Sandra's Blog|
|Oct 9||Sweet and Sassy--the Blog of Kellie Kamryn|
|Oct 10||Megan Johns Invites|
|Oct 11||My Odd Little World|
|Oct 11||Rachel Leigh Romance|
|Oct 12||Black Velvet Seductions|
|Oct 13||Lisa Sanchez Romance|
|Oct 14||Delaney Diamond's Blog|
|Oct 28||Jennifer Jakes' Blog|
During the book tour, at certain sites, I will be giving away two $10 GCs to The Wild Rose Press and one $10 GC to Amazon.com to randomly drawn commenters — Be sure to follow the tour, because the more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
And for those of you checking to see who won a copy of Into the Fire from those who 'liked' my facebook page, the winner is...Kallypso Masters!
Into the Fire available at http://tinyurl.com/3mfn3zj from The Wild Rose Press, October 5, 2011