Many blogs, including this one (Friday Night, Ladies’ Night), offer a little gorgeous inspiration daily, once a week, or at least once in a while. Now, honestly, I’ve been known to sneak a glance or two at some fantastic offerings (Man Candy Monday, Thrusty Thursday, Tempting Tuesday, etc.), and this week’s Top Ten is why man candy is a necessary nutrient for the romantic mind. So, without further ado, here we go:10. Because in real life, a man that good looking would probably be high maintenance.
9. No cheesy lines come from those beautiful lips.
8. No matter how much we talk about...anything, he can’t get enough.
7. Our intentions are charitable. We’re searching high and low for the shirts and buttons these poor men have misplaced.
6. It’s a learning experience: How many abs make a six-pack (oops, I gave it away).
5. A woman can’t live on chocolate alone (you may beg to differ).
4. Nothing gets lost in translation. He knows exactly what we need.
3. Research! Research! Research!
2. We can meet him in robe and slippers, no make-up, hair a mess, and he never complains.
1. How else am I supposed to get Gerard Butler in my house without federal prosecution?
If your mouth is watering for man candy, feel free to visit any or all of the linked blogs for a man almost every day of the week:
Man Candy Monday--Jennifer Jakes
Tempting Tuesday--J. D. Elliot
Thrusty Thursday--Meg Maguire
Friday Night, Ladies’ Night--Cherie Marks
***UPDATE*** As you may have noticed, I was missing a day--Wednesday. Fortunately, Renee Vincent was kind enough to offer up a little sweet man candy for that day. Check out Past the Print for Wake-Me-Up-Wednesday. You'll won't regret it.
Into the Fire available October 5, 2011 from The Wild Rose Press